hell yeah
Life is tough recently.
My broken car that cant be fix even i send to workshop twice.
Alwez going and back from work with worried heart.
My pocket is kosong and christmas is approaching.
Wish to leave this place and company but my own saving is not much.
Furthermore, never really dare to step out of my safe haven right now.
I see many bitches bragging about their boyfren buying them luxury bag every month.
It demotivated me even more. I never really afford to buy this kind of things to my gf.
She never force me to buy for her but i can see through her eyes, she really envy them.
My career is not improving much lately. I work like a dog who swallow all the bitterness
myself. Pressure from superior and harsh word from my inferior. Never really confess my problems because people around me have their own trouble too. And i do understand, that is my job. I wish to quit but i know that is not the ultimate solution too.
Since small, i have very good temper. Never really get piss off or angry and i easily forgive people. But this trait seems to be my biggest weakness when i reach adulthood. People tend to
take granted of me. I know it but i am too weak to counter them and alwez giving myself excuse.
I wish everything will fine when i wake up tomorrow morning.
My gf smiling happily greeting me farewell for work,
My car is fine and running smoothly,
All my colleagues laughing and working without pressure,
My superior praising me for my performance
and so on and so on...
cheers
My broken car that cant be fix even i send to workshop twice.
Alwez going and back from work with worried heart.
My pocket is kosong and christmas is approaching.
Wish to leave this place and company but my own saving is not much.
Furthermore, never really dare to step out of my safe haven right now.
I see many bitches bragging about their boyfren buying them luxury bag every month.
It demotivated me even more. I never really afford to buy this kind of things to my gf.
She never force me to buy for her but i can see through her eyes, she really envy them.
My career is not improving much lately. I work like a dog who swallow all the bitterness
myself. Pressure from superior and harsh word from my inferior. Never really confess my problems because people around me have their own trouble too. And i do understand, that is my job. I wish to quit but i know that is not the ultimate solution too.
Since small, i have very good temper. Never really get piss off or angry and i easily forgive people. But this trait seems to be my biggest weakness when i reach adulthood. People tend to
take granted of me. I know it but i am too weak to counter them and alwez giving myself excuse.
I wish everything will fine when i wake up tomorrow morning.
My gf smiling happily greeting me farewell for work,
My car is fine and running smoothly,
All my colleagues laughing and working without pressure,
My superior praising me for my performance
and so on and so on...
cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home