Friday, November 30, 2007

perfect man

..............

My feeling now is empty~ or.. i just dissappointed on myself...
I already try my best to be the perfect man~ but i am not.

I will never be~

I am trying to control my emotion, surpress my temper
but sometimes, i just burst out~

and again dissappointed her~

I am never a romantic man,
I am never a sensitive man~

I think i really need to think deeply about myself.
Think about my weakness and try to fix it.

i am~...




Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger carolyn said...

i still love u =D muacks! u've done every goods to me

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, soon aik. Really paiseh, create some misunderstanding, i should have told u guys clearly, my fault actually.

Lucky they didn't come also, or else they will force to sing Karaoke with us. Hahaha. Anyway, happy to see you. And very unfortunately, the two main character YP and Eejean not able to make it.

I guess this is the last time i organize this kind of event. Soon or later, maybe will go somewhere and work. Sob Sob.

Ya, soon aik. I think it is time for you to embrace buddhism again, it helps, You seem worry a lot. Amitaba...

So, take care my buddy. Send my regards to Carol as well, wish she getting better and healthier.

P.S: I also started to embrace Buddhism but i still eat Beef. Beef is delicious !~~~

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home